Rehabilitation Services in Erie, PA
Our skilled rehabilitation team of physical, occupational and speech therapists, focus their specialized care on achieving the maximum functional ability and optimal individual independence for each resident. Families are kept informed of patient progress and are an integral part of the rehabilitative process.
Our rehabilitation team has a track record of success. If you or your loved one find that you need skilled rehabilitation, let us help you. For those with long-term health care needs, the health care team assures that each individual’s needs are met so that they enjoy their optimal level of physical, social, spiritual and recreational development.
Our advanced equipment and protocols, coupled with the education and training of our therapists, are designed to provide the extra advantage needed to effectively manage even the most difficult conditions.
Specialty Rehabilitation Program
For improved functional outcomes, our dedicated and specially trained licensed therapists use an advanced modality program of treatment protocols and state of the art, high-tech equipment for:
- Cognitive functioning
- Swallowing disorders
- Impaired mobility/transfer training
- Ambulation & stairs negotiation
- Donning and use of orthotics/prosthetics
- Moist heat treatments
- Ultrasound, massage, electrical stimulation
- Loss of range of motion/flexibility
- Balance/coordination difficulties
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Static/dynamic splinting
- Adaptive equipment
- Environmental adaptation
- Visual/perceptual compensation techniques
- Cognitive retraining
- Socialization skills building
Schedule A Tour Apply For Residency